This week Microsoft has made the iSCSI Software Target available for free download !
These are obviously great news for all cluster / shared-storage-in-need people like me 🙂 read all about it at Jose Barreto’s Blog post:
More quick links:
- Configuring the Microsoft iSCSI Software Target
- Step-by-step: Using the Microsoft iSCSI Software Target with Hyper-V (Standalone, Full, VHD)
- PowerShell cmdlets for the Microsoft iSCSI Target 3.3 (included in Windows Storage Server 2008 R2)
- Using PowerShell and the the iSCSI Target 3.3 WMI classes to create a differencing VHD for OS boot
- New white paper: Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Architecture and Deployment